Friday's Find #234


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Isn't it fun when you're out thrifting and discover that little something unexpected? If you've been here before, then you probably know that's one of my favorite perks of being a thrift store addict! When I came across this adorable pair of valentine bears, I picked them thinking they were simply figurines... 


valentine bear cookie stamps


However, when I looked at the bottoms, I realized they were cookie stamps! I've seen many different types of cookie cutter collections, but these decorative stamps really do create a darling valentine display. Not to mention, what cute cookies they would make! AVAILABLE HERE!


Valentine bear cookie stamps


Here's another valentine bear I have listed in my shop. He's a 1991 Pampered Chef mold. AVAILABLE HERE!


pampered chef cookie mold


The jewel tone hues of these embroidered hoops caught my eye. They would make a sweet Valentine's Day or hostess gift.  AVAILABLE HERE!


embroidery hoop art


Just a reminder, be sure to drop by and check out Jemma's Valentine's Day gift line up! I can't wait to see all of the goodies she's gathered for the occasion! 


DIY Valentine rag wreath



My Thrift Store Addiction


valentine bear cookie stamps


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Thank Thank you as always nice newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear cookie presses look like Berenstein Bears to me. My Grands love all those books. These would make cute cookie Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet gift ideas you found! Love the rag wreath....I just found a red and pink one at Goodwill for $3. It is a keeper for my front door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TThe bears are so cute. I think GG would love helping to make cookies! When my kids were little, I'd dish out the dough in the right size ball; they were in charge of rolling them round and adding decorations. The last time I used a cooky press mold, the dough stuck to the clay SOOO badly. Oil didn't work; flour didn't work. I sprinkled the colored sugar on the cooky and then pressed; SLICK! Next time I think I'll chill the cooky molds too!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!